Vermont Home Energy Challenge Volunteer Training
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
CVPS-LAHEY CENTER AT THE RUTLAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Efficiency Vermont, in partnership with the Vermont Energy and Climate Action Network and regional partners, will be conducting a series of trainings for volunteers participating in the Vermont Home Energy Challenge. The purpose of these trainings is to provide volunteers with the information and knowledge they need to effectively reach out to community members.
The session will be from 5:00-9:00 pm, with dinner and socializing from 5-6:00 with . Below is an agenda and schedule for the trainings. All trainings are open to any individual regardless of where they live.
· Welcome and Agenda Review
· Overview of the Vermont Home Energy Challenge
· Building Science 101 (how homes lose heat and how to stop it)
· Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program
· Key Message and Making Your Pitch
· Home Energy Visits